Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pictorial Wrap Up of 2013

I am great at finding pictures that captured some of the high points of last year and lousy at having them in numerical order, so bare with me. I do find it amusing that my last post was on procrastination...here it is the 9th and I intended to do this by the 1st. See if you can find #1 and then proceed. Love to all.

There was so much good in the past year and yet I'm of the camp that believes that pictures are worth a thousand words, so here is my summation of 2013 in pictures. To all that I didn't send a Christmas card [fact, I sent only to who sent me a card], Merriest and Happiest in 2014!
15. Christmas was splendid especially with the grands.
10. Went to a grade school reunion, love to see those faces and catch up! 
9. Leaving guitar camp singing on the ferry
14. Love our Friday lunches and the friends
8. Got to be with my sisters many times this year, here prior to Guitar camp
12. Gorgeous New England and a great Grout reunion
13. Had a few [20] for Thanksgiving and we loved it!
11. Philadelphia to see Steve Grout, good time despite the annoyance of the stupid "gov. shut down".

1.
1.We started off the year with Mom's humble request that we take her to Hawaii, too bad that it was her ashes. Mom would have loved everything we did, the fabulous fish dinners, the warmth, the water. We gave her a good send-off.
2. We are so lucky to be able to see our grandkids several times through out the year, here in February at the de Young.
3.  Another wonderful time at Thanksjuning
4. My darling sweet Rufus was failing when I came home from Thanksjuning so sadly we had to put him down.
5. Groutfest 2014 the kids being silly with their cousins
6. An extra treat this year at Groutfest, our friend's zip line which ended  in their pond!
7. Two of our grands are three days apart

susansmagicfeather copyright 2014 Susan R. Grout all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment