Monday, January 1, 2018

The Best New Years Resolution of All Times

 Our annual Commitment ride
                



THE BEST NEW YEARS RESOLUTION OF ALL TIME

1. My husband will always be attuned to my every wish.
2. My husband will be prompt in executing all of my forthcoming lists  doled out on a daily basis.
3. My husband will cheerfully carry any item that I have on hand no matter the weight.
4.  My husband will be attentive to any whim I have
5.  My husband will listen with rapt attention to any lengthy story that I  tell.

Furthermore I will resolve to make excellent resolutions for anyone who I deem needs my excellent lists of  do's and don't's.

You can count on me. Humor included in each package.

susansmagicfeather 2018 copyright all rights reserved Susan R. Grout

No comments:

Post a Comment